Dammanna Law seeks Paralegals and Legal Assistants to assist paralegals and attorneys in our business immigration practice, serving local, national and multi-international individuals and corporations.
Assist legal staff with file prep as well as filing, scanning, copying, mailing, and data entry. As directed, email and follow-up with client initial questionnaires. Website research as needed. Progressive responsibilities maybe assigned as skill set is developed.
Qualifications and Experience
- For paralegal positions, a college degree and law firm relevant experience are strongly preferred
- Must have good oral and written English skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- For entry level legal assistant positions, no previous legal experience necessary, but the ideal candidate must be willing to keep up with a steep learning curve.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States. Background checks may also be conducted
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
However, we may contact you only based on our current hiring needs.